Thursday 2 February 2012

my first Thank God it's My Say

Here I go with my very first blog.

For many years now I have been sending my weekly Thank God it's Friday emails, which has allowed me to share with you all my views and thoughts on many topics, current affairs and everyday events that affect our lives. Many of them were very technical, some were funny (I was told) and some may be were not that good. But overall, judging from your emails, most of you did enjoy them.

But over the years my children have tried to convince me that I should embrace the "new world" of internet and social media and I should make my thoughts available to the wider community.

So finally I have decided to take their advice and move with the times and here is my brand new blog.

Unfortunately, I had to change the name from Thank God It's Friday to avoid unnecessary stoush with that famous restaurant TGI Friday.

So the new name of my blog is THANK GOD IT'S MY SAY

I know I don't look it, but I have been working for just over 37 years, of which 25 years as a self-employed tax agent/accountant and financial planner. I have accumulated a lot of knowledge and wisdom and I am sure it is time that I start using it for good rather than evil.

On 6th January this year I become a grand father - our daughter Stephanie and her husband Gian welcomed a little boy Alfie into our world.

Does this mean that I am now officially "THE WISE OLD MAN".??

I am confident that my blog will entertain you and inform you about many things that affect all of us with regards to finances and taxation matters.

I look forward to a great 2012. Feel free to send me a feedback....


No comments:

Post a Comment