Thursday 27 September 2012

end of my general insurance

This week I made an important change to my business. As most of you would know my business has been providing accounting, financial planning and general insurance services.
Unfortunately, over the years my workload has dramatically increased due to many changes brought about by the Government in the area of “compliance and training”. This has made it harder for me to try and keep up with the extra training required for each of the three (3) separate licenses.
As a consequence of this I have decided to let go of the “general insurnace business”.
From 1st October 2012 this business will be transferred to the insurance agency Victorian Insurance Solutions, which is run by couple of experienced insurance agents Carmine Miranda and Nick O’Regan, whom I have known for over 20 years. I am confident they will continue to deliver your general insurance needs in a timely and professional manner.
I take this opportunity to thank all of you that have purchased your general insurance policies form my agency.
IMPORTANT! Please note that this does NOT mean I am retiring – it simply means that in a way I was forced to come to this decision so I can have more time to focus on my accounting and financial planning. I do plan to hang around for many years to come.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment